Is three divorces in one go valid?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 116

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

I think not. As Allah S.W.T says that if a person in emotions do a mistake and then return to us than he will be granted forgiveness. On this we can do “Qiyaas” that if a person returns on his statement then the divorce would not take place.

However in the era of Umar R.A , people got carefree in giving divorces so the caliph in some cases said that your divorce has now taken place.

But now in this era when people doesn’t even know the original way of giving divorce which is given in Quran , one should not be so harsh. . It is even reported that Mohammad S.A.W didn’t considered three tallaqs in one go.

Signature

Muneeb

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2011-04-13

PM

Thank you Muneeb for your reply! If it is not allowed by the Quran and Sunnah, then how could Hazrat Umar dare enforce three divorces in one go?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Actually Quran gives us the principle of Divorce. If a divorce is given in accordance with Quran than it could not be reversed. Now the poblem is what if in emotion a person says that he wants to give divorce , not respecting the hudood of Allah S.W.T , then what should be done?

It’s an “Ijtehad” , Since in the era of Umar R.A people were really carefree therefore in order to show the seriousness of the issue Umar R.A had sometime declared divorce valid in one go. The solution will be given w.r.t the circumstances and conditions of the people. In a society where people doesn’t know how to give tallaq , How can one be so harsh on this “Ijtehad” ?

Signature

Muneeb

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2011-04-13

PM

Thank you Muneeb for your reply!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Welcome sir.

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2011-04-29

PM

Muneeb - 17 April 2011 12:48 PM

Actually Quran gives us the principle of Divorce. If a divorce is given in accordance with Quran than it could not be reversed.

First and second divorces are reversible in the iddat period and Re-Nikah is allowed after them, Third is not reversible.

Signature

NMS

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

I meant that if the divorce is given thrice , and in accordance with Quran , then it can not be reversed. Sorry my bad. . smile

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

muneeb sir husband is durank and he said his wife read kalma and his wife read it than he say three talaq he said three times main tumhain talaq deta hun. and net morning he forget everything and wife not sure wethear he realy forge or he pretending that . this situation also talaq is not done, bcz after this they staying togeather .
please answer me.
thanks
alvi

Rank

Joined 2015-04-06

PM

I agree to the point. But what if the couple mutually decide to end the marriage (there could be many valid reasons for a mutual termination of marriage)??

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 113

Joined 2018-03-02

PM

Can you write in urdu

Signature

Rank

Joined 2018-06-25

PM

Impressed with you Islamic topics.

Signature

Very first time when I read this article given on the page and it is about so many problems so you must read it and to share it with other peoples. You may also read the reviews of this movie on https://topamericanwriters.com/ site to know about the story and theme of this article.

Rank

Joined 2018-08-06

PM

Techky Universe
earphones under 500
earphones under 1000
earphones under 1500
earphones under 2000
led tv under 10000
led tv under 15000
42 inches smart led tv
best 40 inches led tv
32 inches smart led tv
Techky Universe
earphones under 500
earphones under 1000
earphones under 1500
earphones under 2000
led tv under 10000
led tv under 15000
42 inches smart led tv
best 40 inches led tv
32 inches smart led tv

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-10-05

PM

Kuch Jano
Airtel Net Balance Check

please keep them coming

Rank

Joined 2018-10-05

PM

Check Own Mobile Number
Idea Net Balance Check

I really like your article, and agree with you

Rank

Joined 2018-10-05

PM

Vodafone Net Balance Check
BSNL Net Balance Check
Jio Net Balance Check
great as usually by the way if you are an jio or bsnl user, please check these articles to know some cool things about your network