Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Consider Ayat 31 Of Surat Ali-Imran.

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

As-Salaam alaikum,
In Ayat 31 of Surat Ali-Imran of the Holy Qur’an (3:31), Allah Azzah Wa Jallah says:—

“SAY: IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, THEN FOLLOW ME. ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU
      AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS.”

This Noble Ayat is an order on our obligation to believe in, obey and follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and to leave what what contradicts it in words or deeds (qawlan wa fi’ilin).

If we… If you claim “LOVE” for ALLAH [Most High] and if we/you desire His attention, “THEN FOLLOW ME” in what has manifested from me from my Shari’a, my Spiritual path (tareeqa), and Spiritual realities. “ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU”, ie He will be pleased and content with you and lift the veils from your hearts; ....“AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS”, ie all your faults.

This Ayat (Verse) answers those from the Jews, Christians and others who resemble them among Muslims,who neglect the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, Peace be upon him, outwardly and inwardly, who claim that they are lovers of Allah and are the sole recipients of His Love. However, Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is the Real Beloved of Allah.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-11-09

PM

On the Holy Book that have no demands only have request to keep it in your heart for the life companions that will make problems easy. Keep the reciting on from the Holy book then best essays review of yours and everyone will be so much expected.