Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Male Circumcision

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-11-01

PM

My question to the community is regarding the necessity of circumcision for Muslim Males. How important is this custom, briefly what is the main reason for it and whether it has been categorically made mandatory for Muslim males in the Quran and/or Sunnah. What is the basis of this custom? I’m not clear whether all the males who accepted Islam in the Prophet’s ((p.b.u.h) got themselves circumcised and if new Muslims are required to get circumcised . I’m under the impression that this requirement has been waived by Caliphs in the past for adult males who accepted Islam from certain regions. I would be very grateful for an answer that addresses all the above points logically with reference to the Holy Quran and Sunnah so I can make up my mind regarding this practice. Thankyou for your time.

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2015-11-12

PM

Please donnot follow this person , he is detracking muslims, he is allowing Interest based Installment system , gradually he will polish innocent people and will ask them to leave all orders from Islam, he is saying no need to slaught the animal like muslims do, just pour out blood from any part of animal body, he said no need to slaught the animal from muslim.non-muslim can slaught animal. Inshort he will detrack you please be carefull’);