Weak ahadith in Bukhari?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2011-04-13

PM

Is there any weak or fabricated hadith in Bukhari or Muslim?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Since Imam muslim criticize Bukhari , and wrote his own book , doesn’t it itself make clear that there are fabricated ahadeeth in the books. And I don’t know that how this assumption got in that there can’t be any thing fabricated in these books. Since these books were the work of humans not God.

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2011-05-15

PM

When the term ‘fabrication’ is used for ahadith, it means that the ahadith are fabricated with ‘intention’ with certain motives. I think it ‘can’ be said with certainty that the two Shaikhain - Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim- did their best not to include any ‘fabricated’ hadith in their ‘sahihain’. However, it can be said that a few ‘weak’ ahadith may have included, without any intention, in their books of ahadith.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Seconded smile

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-05-19

PM

Muneeb - 15 May 2011 04:03 PM

Since Imam muslim criticize Bukhari , and wrote his own book , doesn’t it itself make clear that there are fabricated ahadeeth in the books. And I don’t know that how this assumption got in that there can’t be any thing fabricated in these books. Since these books were the work of humans not God.

assalaam o alaykum
It would be a great favour if you could explain where did Imam Muslim criticise Bukhari and how the fact that the former compiled another hadith work prove that there are fabricated narratives in Bukhari?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

I wrote criticized in the context that Our Imam compiled his own book , when one was already present. .And he didn’t took many hadeeth from the previous book b/c he thought they were not authentic. Hope i cleared my point *

Signature

Muneeb

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2018-03-02

PM

Urdu may bhe likh lia karay ?

Signature