Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Movies based on Prophets’s Life.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-04-05

PM

Assalam Alykum.

My name is Areesh and i want to ask a question. Recently i was searching something on Youtube. Suddenly i saw a Movie Named “Hazrat Yousaf full Movie in Urdu”. I want to ask that, is this right to watch these kind of movies. one of my friend told me that this is wrong. He added, “That fake charecter who was playing the role of Hazrat Yousuf will come automatically in your mind when you will read the same incidence in Quran.” May be he is right, But i read Qasas ul ambiyah after that to let this happen to me. But i didnt think about that fake charecter, even one time while reading. Dont you think its vary mind to mind?? Then how watching the Prophets’s movie can be considered as wrong?? I need a solid guidence.

PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-06-14

PM

Although this reply is very late, I would suggest you to know about Yousef (A.S) first before watching. Movies normally are meant to attract audience so facts can change and it is solely dependent on making and financing authorities.
Validate if it is certified for watching from a reputable institute like in past we have as I remember 2 films on Islam, Message and Qasas ul Quran.
I am not a scholar and have only shared an opinion that I found good for guidance.

Signature

Zeeshan HUSSAIN

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-04-05

PM

And what is that reputable institute?

Rank

Joined 2017-11-08

PM

I’m not sure. Read Leviticus and you will find what you need to do if you soil yourself while sleeping. I think you need to leave the camp and stay outside it for a period of time. If you ask me, the way you sound, I think you might as well take your tent with you. The Bible also talks about dropping your seed on the ground as if it is a bad thing. study up there pilgrim.

Rank

Joined 2018-01-03

PM

I’m not certain. study Leviticus and you’ll discover what you want to do if you soil yourself while drowsing. I assume you want to go away the camp and stay outside it for a period of time. if you inquire from me, the manner you sound, I think you would possibly as nicely take your tent with you. The Bible also talks about dropping your seed on the ground as though it’s miles a horrific aspect. look at up there pilgrim.