Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Mehraj

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-07-06

PM

The tafseer written in Quoran that holy Prophet (SAW) went to heaven and met Allah (SAW) seems to be fabricated and contradicts Quoranic commandments.

Allah (SWT) is present every where not confined to heaven.
Allah (SWT) is more closer then jugular vein.

There is no word “Mehraj” mentioned in Quoran.

We are living in age of space and technology. There is no way Allah (SWT) will break his own laws.and Allah(SWT) will have to arrange his Ascension to heaven. In fact it is talking about Holy prophet to move to Medina at night to avoid persecution and prosecution of Kuffaars.

Another important point I would like to ask if all the companions of holy Prophet (SAW)were highly educated or were illiterate.
I am certain they were not educated but they had commonsense and they under stood the message loud and clear.

Today we see certain people claiming that they are scholars of Islam or Quoran are in self deception. To understand Quoran one needs Commonsense and wisdom. Quoran is a very simple book where commandments are there, to follow. Does not need any other book to support like Hadees or any one to defend it. Quoran defends itself.

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-07-06

PM

Ali Syed - 06 July 2013 10:56 PM

The tafseer written in Quoran that holy Prophet (SAW) went to heaven and met Allah (SAW) seems to be fabricated and contradicts Quoranic commandments.

Allah (SWT) is present every where not confined to heaven.
Allah (SWT) is more closer then jugular vein.

There is no word “Mehraj” mentioned in Quoran.

We are living in age of space and technology. There is no way Allah (SWT) will break his own laws.and Allah(SWT) will have to arrange his Ascension to heaven. In fact it is talking about Holy prophet to move to Medina at night to avoid persecution and prosecution of Kuffaars.

Another important point I would like to ask if all the companions of holy Prophet (SAW)were highly educated or were illiterate.
I am certain they were not educated but they had commonsense and they under stood the message loud and clear.

Today we see certain people claiming that they are scholars of Islam or Quoran are in self deception. To understand Quoran one needs Commonsense and wisdom. Quoran is a very simple book where commandments are there, to follow. Does not need any other book to support like Hadees or any one to defend it. Quoran defends itself.