Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Do Angels really have two two, three three, or four four pairs of wings (arms)?

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2011-04-17

PM

Quran says in Surah Fatir verse 1:

“Praise is only for Allah, Who is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Employer of the angels having wings in twos and threes and fours, as His messengers. He adds to His creation as He pleases3 Surely Allah has power over everything.”

Signature

Malik Faisal Aslam

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 128

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Why can’t they have them?

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Joined 2011-04-17

PM

These words show that the number of the wings of the angels is restricted to four.

Signature

Malik Faisal Aslam

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

It’s said in the asloob like “Allah tmhain 70 maaon se xyada pyar karta hai” i.e Allah S.W.T love you more than 70 mothers. . it doesn’t mean that 70 mothers are the limit but it shows the stress. I think similar is the case here.

Else when have to present that how it is deduced that Quran is telling the limit?

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Joined 2011-04-17

PM

Hazrat ‘A’ishah relates that the Holy Prophet had seen Gabriel twice in his real shape: he had six hundred wings and had covered the whole horizon. (Tirmidhi) 

So in that case, that Usloob restricts us to understand that in the above hadith six hundred doesn’t mean 600. Right?

Signature

Malik Faisal Aslam

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

how can it mean above six hundred? If the hadeeth is authenticated that Prophet P.B.U.H is telling what he saw. .

If one say that there are snakes ,two two , three three and four four feet long in the jungle, would this mean that four is the restriction here? I think above is the same case. And Allah knows the best.

Signature

Muneeb

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-01-07

PM

Nice post! I think they have. But i am not sure. I like your post. Thanks for sharing this post.

drug test

Rank

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2015-11-12

PM

alert(‘AOA,
Please donnot follow this person(javedahmadghamidi) , he is detracking muslims, he is allowing Interest based Installment system , gradually he will polish innocent people and will ask them to leave all orders from Islam, he is saying no need to slaught the animal like muslims do, just pour out blood from any part of animal body, he said no need to slaught the animal from muslim.non-muslim can slaught animal. Inshort he will detrack you please be carefull’);
}

he is agent from non-muslims